Más información en: https://basicsforteaching.withgoogle.com/preview
Want to bring technology into your classroom? Looking to discover new ways of creating meaningful learning experiences for your students?
This self-paced, online course is intended for anyone - of any technical skill level - hoping to use Google's educational tools in the classroom. Through videos, use-cases, and examples you'll get ideas about how to bring Google for Education (including Google Apps for Education with Classroom, Google Maps and more) into your teaching.
Learn more by registering for this course and checking out the FAQ page.
Schedule (Available from November 18th)
- Unit 1 - Research and communicate
- Unit 2 - Create and share
- Mid-course questionnaire
- Unit 3 - Enhance classroom experiences
- Dates: The course is available from November 18 - December 19, 2014 with support from Google Certified Teachers, peers, and content experts.
- Prerequisites: For the best course experience, we recommend a desktop or laptop computer with access to the Internet, though you can use a tablet or a mobile device. A Google account is required and basic familiarity and comfort using a web browser is helpful. Knowledge of Google's products is not required.